Prioritize Your Wellbeing
get the help you need and deserve, in addressing:
[wproto_benefits show=”category” cols=”4″ title=”” limit=”4″ orderby=”menu” sort=”ASC” category=”11″]
Working with Melissa
As an active member on your healthcare team, Melissa is committed to respecting your choices and your healing process.
As a reflection of this commitment, she will:
• Provide you a treatment plan.
• Coordinate with the other members on your other wellness team to provide the most complete and effective care.
• Make suggestions and referral recommendations, inviting your feedback.
• Encourage you to make decisions that feel comfortable and doable.
In bringing equal, active participation to their healing, patients who best benefit from working with Melissa are:
• Willing to unpack their thoughts, beliefs and perspective on life, health, and illness.
• Looking to change ineffective lifestyle habits and incorporate beneficial ones.
• Searching for greater ways to honor their truth and manifest joy.
• Prepared to create sustainable, long-term change.
It is the policy of Black Pine Holistic Healing to treat all patients and not to discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or disability.
Chinese medicine is recognized by both the National Institute of Health (NIH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as being effective in the treatment of numerous conditions, such as in:
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Chronic Fatigue
• Common Cold
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome
• Menstrual Irregularities
• Smoking Cessation
• Sore Throat
• Tennis Elbow
• Tooth Pain
• Trigeminal Neuralgia
• Urinary Tract Infection
Whether there is an underlying [Chinese] organ imbalance, or an underlying need to be heard, Chinese medicine and Reiki may help with regulating excessive:
Reiki is an excellent choice for navigating the important questions of, “What do I need right now? How can I best support meeting that need? What am I ready to release now?” Indications for treatment may include (but are not limited to):
• Boundaries, Weak
• Creativity, Blocked
• Life transition
• Personal power, Compromised
• Progress, Lack of
• Self-expression, Restricted
Ready to take charge of your health? Schedule your visit today. Not sure which modality to choose? Get advice!
[wproto_button text=”Book Appointment” size=”small” color=”blue” icon=”fa fa-calendar” link=”http://blackpineholistichealing.fullslate.com/” new_window=”yes”]